In the morning, your group will visit the Orchideeën Hoeve, where you will be served the ‘Coffee break’ package. Upon arrival at the Orchideeën Hoeve, you will be welcomed with coffee or tea and fresh pastries from the bakery. Next, you will visit the gardens unaccompanied, including the Orchid Garden, the Butterfly Garden, and the ‘Suspended’ Flower Garden. An extensive cold meal will be waiting for you at the cosy greenhouse restaurant once you exit the gardens. All visitors will receive a gift-wrapped orchid at their departure.
After lunch, you will depart on your own for Renne Streekproducten in Nagele. Once you arrive at the family business, the guide will join you on the bus* for a unique trip past the wind farm ‘windpark Noordoostpolder’. At that occasion, the guide will tell you everything about the wind farm and the wind turbines. Stops will be made at turbines in various stages of construction. You will return to Renne Streekproducten at the end of the tour. A presentation about the construction of the wind turbines will be made, accompanied by a cup of coffee and homemade apple pastry. Next, you will visit the wind turbine information centre 11 Beaufort to experience how wind turbines operate and look through the farm shop.
- 2x coffee/tea with assorted pastries
- Entrance to the gardens
- Standard lunch
Different kinds of bread, cold cuts, cheese, sweets and 2 cups of coffee or tea
- Gift wrapped Orchid flower
- Wind farm Noordoostpolder tour
- Admission 11 BEAUFORT and farm shop
- 1x coffee/tea with apple pie
Price per Person:
20 - 24 persons: 40,60 Euro
25 - 59 persons: 38,28 Euro
60 - 80 persons: 36,96 Euro
* This group package can only be booked for groups of 20 or more persons.
* Do you prefer a hot meal or a luxury lunch instead of the standard cold meal? This package can be fully tailored to your preferences. Click here suggested options and individual prices.
* Tour can only be driven by bus. It is possible to charter the bus from Renne Streekproducten for an additional fee. Fee by request.
Address of the wind farm 11 beaufort :
8308 PG Nagele
You must make reservations for this combination package. You can do so via firstname.lastname@example.org or +31 - (0)527 - 20 28 75 (stating your address information, telephone number, date of visit, and the number of persons).