In the morning, your group will visit the Orchideeën Hoeve, where you will be served the ‘Coffee break’ package. Upon arrival at the Orchideeën Hoeve, you will be welcomed with coffee or tea and fresh pastries from the bakery. Next, you will visit the gardens unaccompanied, including the Orchid Garden, the Butterfly Garden, and the ‘Suspended’ Flower Garden. An extensive cold meal will be waiting for you at the cosy greenhouse restaurant once you exit the gardens. All visitors will receive a gift-wrapped orchid at their departure.
After lunch, you will depart for the Joure museum unaccompanied. This is the site where the first factory of Douwe Egberts was located in the nineteenth century. You will be invited to a coffee roasting demonstration upon arrival. Next, you can walk unaccompanied past the nine historical buildings housing trades typical to Jouster. These are old book printing techniques, the trade of clockmaking, roasting coffee beans, and packaging tea, among other trades. A cup of (Douwe Egberts) coffee or tea and a Frisian cookie (Fryske dúmke) will be waiting for you in the teahouse at the end of the route.
- 2x coffee/tea with assorted pastries
- Entrance to the gardens
- Standard lunch
Different kinds of bread, cold cuts, cheese, sweets and 2 cups of coffee or tea
- Gift wrapped Orchid flower
- Entrance to the museum including all sorts of different demonstrations
- 1 cup of coffee/tea with a Fries ‘Dumke’
(Traditional cookie from Friesland)
Price per Person:
15 - 24 persons: 36,10 Euro
25 - 59 persons: 35,28 Euro
60 - 99 persons: 34,46 Euro
100 - 149 persons: 33,63 Euro
Exceeding 149 persons: Price on request
* This group package can only be booked for groups of 15 or more persons.
* Do you prefer a hot meal or a luxury lunch instead of the standard cold meal? This package can be fully tailored to your preferences. Click here suggested options and individual prices.
Address of the museum:
8501 CA Joure
You must make reservations for this combination package. You can do so via email@example.com or +31 - (0)527 - 20 28 75 (stating your address information, telephone number, date of visit, and the number of persons).