In the morning, your group will visit the Orchideeën Hoeve, where you will be served the ‘Coffee Time’ package. Upon arrival at the Orchideeën Hoeve, you will be welcomed with coffee or tea and fresh pastries from the bakery. Next, you will visit the gardens unaccompanied, including the Orchid Garden, the Butterfly Garden, and the ‘Suspended’ Flower Garden. An extensive cold meal will be waiting for you at the cosy greenhouse restaurant once you exit the gardens. All visitors will receive a gift-wrapped orchid at their departure.
Visit the Woudagemaal (pumping station) to stand in awe of the world’s largest, still operational steam-powered pumping station. You will be shown a 3D film giving a virtual tour of the vast machine hall housing four steam-powered machines displacing 6 million m3 daily. Finally, a guide will give you a tour and you can admire the station in person. Between those events, two cups of coffee/tea with cake will be served.
- 2x coffee/tea with assorted pastries
- Entrance to the gardens
- Standard lunch
Different kinds of bread, cold cuts, cheese,sweets and 2 cups of coffee or tea
- Gift wrapped Orchid flower
- Entrance with a guided tour through the largest steam-driven pumping station (incl. 3D-film)
- 2x coffee/tea with cake
Price per Person:
15 - 24 persons: 43,00 Euro
25 - 59 persons: 42,16 Euro
60 - 99 persons: 41,31 Euro
100 - 149 persons: 40,47 Euro
Exceeding 149 persons: Price on request
* This group package can only be booked for groups of 15 or more persons.
* Do you prefer a hot meal or a luxury lunch instead of the standard cold meal? This package can be fully tailored to your preferences. Click here suggested options and individual prices.
Address of the Woudagemaal:
IR. D.F. Woudagemaal
8531 PS Lemmer
You must make reservations for this combination package. You can do so via firstname.lastname@example.org or +31 - (0)527 - 20 28 75 (stating your address information, telephone number, date of visit, and the number of persons).