In the morning, your group will visit the Orchideeën Hoeve, where you will be served the ‘Coffee Time’ package. Upon arrival at the Orchideeën Hoeve, you will be welcomed with coffee or tea and fresh pastries from the bakery. Next, you will visit the gardens unaccompanied, including the Orchid Garden, the Butterfly Garden, and the ‘Suspended’ Flower Garden. An extensive cold meal will be waiting for you at the cosy greenhouse restaurant once you exit the gardens. All visitors will receive a gift-wrapped orchid at their departure.
After lunch, you will depart for Ossenzijl unaccompanied. In Ossenzijl, you will have the opportunity to visit the visitor centre of Staatsbosbeheer (State Forest Management). Once everybody is ready, your group will board the ‘Sylvia’. This custom excursion vessel can reach places inaccessible to similar-sized or larger vessels. It will sail through the reed beds, past hay fields, and in the marshy forests of De Weerribben National Park. You will be served two cups of coffee or tea with Dutch farmer’s cake during the cruise.
- 2x coffee/tea with assorted pastries
- Entrance to the gardens
- Standard lunch
Different kinds of bread, cold cuts, cheese, sweets and 2 cups of coffee or tea
- Gift wrapped Orchid flower
- A 1 hour and 15 minute boat trip through the ‘Weerribben’
- 2x coffee/tea with cake
- A visit to the Nature Activity Centre
Price per Person:
20 - 24 persons: 44,00 Euro
25 - 59 persons: 43,16 Euro
* This group package can only be booked for groups of 20 or more persons.
* Do you prefer a hot meal or a luxury lunch instead of the standard cold meal? This package can be fully tailored to your preferences. Click here suggested options and individual prices.
Address of the boathouse:
Rondvaartbedrijf Tiemen Vaartjes
8376 EM Ossenzijl
(Next to the Nature activitiy centre)
You must make reservations for this combination package. You can do so via firstname.lastname@example.org or +31 - (0)527 - 20 28 75 (stating your address information, telephone number, date of visit, and the number of persons).