In the morning, your group will visit the Orchideeën Hoeve, where you will be served the ‘Coffee Time’ package. Upon arrival at the Orchideeën Hoeve, you will be welcomed with coffee or tea and fresh pastries from the bakery. Next, you will visit the gardens unaccompanied, including the Orchid Garden, the Butterfly Garden, and the ‘Suspended’ Flower Garden. An extensive cold meal will be waiting for you at the cosy greenhouse restaurant once you exit the gardens. All visitors will receive a gift-wrapped orchid at their departure.
The Schokland Museum is located centrally at the Schokland UNESCO World Heritage Site. There, you can discover the mystery of an island on land. A hundred years ago, this island of Schokland was situated in the middle of the former Zuiderzee. Nowadays, it is an icon of the Land of Water (Nederland Waterland). Enter history and discover the exciting story of the 10,000-year battle with and against the water.
- 2x coffee/tea with assorted pastries
- Entrance to the gardens
- Standard lunch
Different kinds of bread, cold cuts, cheese, sweets and 2 cups of coffee or tea
- Gift wrapped Orchid flower
- A visit to the museum
- 1x coffee/tea with ‘schokkermop’ (a traditional cookie)
Price per Person
15 - 24 persons: 40,50 Euro
25 - 59 persons: 39,66 Euro
60 - 99 persons: 38,81 Euro
* This group package can only be booked for groups of 15 or more persons.
* Do you prefer a hot meal or a luxury lunch instead of the standard cold meal? This package can be fully tailored to your preferences. Click here suggested options and individual prices.
Address museum Schokland:
8319 AB Schokland
You must make reservations for this combination package. You can do so via firstname.lastname@example.org or +31 - (0)527 - 20 28 75 (stating your address information, telephone number, date of visit, and the number of persons).