In the morning, your group will visit the Orchideeën Hoeve, where you will be served the ‘Coffee Time’ package. Upon arrival at the Orchideeën Hoeve, you will be welcomed with coffee or tea and fresh pastries from the bakery. Next, you will visit the gardens unaccompanied, including the Orchid Garden, the Butterfly Garden, and the ‘Suspended’ Flower Garden. An extensive cold meal will be waiting for you at the cosy greenhouse restaurant once you exit the gardens. All visitors will receive a gift-wrapped orchid at their departure.
The world of Robin Hood comes alive at the De Strandhoeve. Travel back in time and learn to shoot a centuries-old bow. Draw, aim, and let go; you will get various turns at an actual bow to learn to shoot under expert guidance. Who will be the first to score a bull's-eye? In conclusion, you can enjoy refreshments (one drink and two hot snacks per person) at the De Strandhoeve.
- 2x coffee/tea with assorted pastries
- Entrance to the gardens
- Standard lunch
Different kinds of bread, cold cuts, cheese, sweets and 2 cups of coffee or tea
- Gift wrapped Orchid flower
- Learn to shoot a centuries-old bow
- 1x drink and 2x hot snack per person
Price per Person
15 - 24 person: 50,00 Euro
25 - 59 persons: 48,66 Euro
60 - 99 persons: 47,31 Euro
100 - 149 persons: 46,81 Euro
* This group package can only be booked for groups of 15 or more persons.
* Do you prefer a hot meal or a luxury lunch instead of the standard cold meal? This package can be fully tailored to your preferences. Click here suggested options and individual prices.
Address De Strandhoeve:
8372 VL Baarlo
You must make reservations for this combination package. You can do so via email@example.com or +31 - (0)527 - 20 28 75 (stating your address information, telephone number, date of visit, and the number of persons).