In the morning, your group will visit the Orchideeën Hoeve, where you will be served the ‘Coffee Time’ package. Upon arrival at the Orchideeën Hoeve, you will be welcomed with coffee or tea and fresh pastries from the bakery. Next, you will visit the gardens unaccompanied, including the Orchid Garden, the Butterfly Garden, and the ‘Suspended’ Flower Garden. An extensive cold meal will be waiting for you at the cosy greenhouse restaurant once you exit the gardens. All visitors will receive a gift-wrapped orchid at their departure.
After lunch, you will return to your own bus. The forester will then accompany you on your trip to the Kuinder forest. The forester will tell you more about the largest and oldest forest of the North-East Polder along the way (15 minute drive) and in the forest. He or she will talk about rare plants, mushrooms, butterflies, birds of prey, and even predators, among other species. After having instilled into you all this knowledge about nature, culture, and history, the forester will return with you to the Orchideeën Hoeve and take his or her leave of you.
- 2x coffee/tea with assorted pastries
- Entrance to the gardens
- Standard lunch
Different kinds of bread, cold cuts, cheese, sweets and 2 cups of coffee or tea
- Gift wrapped Orchid flower
- A 1,5 hour guided bus tour with a forest ranger
Price per person:
10 - 24 persons: 34,85 Euro
25 - 59 persons: 32,51 Euro
60 - 99 persons: 31,68 Euro
100 - 149 persons: 30,34 Euro
Exceeding 149 persons: Price on request
* The tour is by bus (not included in the package), not by foot or car.
* This group package can only be booked for groups of 10 or more persons.
* Do you prefer a hot meal or a luxury lunch instead of the standard cold meal? This package can be fully tailored to your preferences. Click here suggested options and individual prices.
You must make reservations for this combination package. You can do so via email@example.com or +31 - (0)527 - 20 28 75 (stating your address information, telephone number, date of visit, and the number of persons).