In the morning, your group will visit the Orchideeën Hoeve, where you will be served the ‘Coffee Time’ package. Upon arrival at the Orchideeën Hoeve, you will be welcomed with coffee or tea and fresh pastries from the bakery. Next, you will visit the gardens unaccompanied, including the Orchid Garden, the Butterfly Garden, and the ‘Suspended’ Flower Garden. An extensive cold meal will be waiting for you at the cosy greenhouse restaurant once you exit the gardens. All visitors will receive a gift-wrapped orchid at their departure.
After lunch, you will depart for Urk unaccompanied. During the ‘Ginkies’ tour, a guide will take you through the small streets and narrow alleys (ginkies) of Urk’s old picturesque centre. The guide will explain the island atmosphere, surprising vistas, intimate little squares, typical façades, and the many nautical themed decorations during the interesting tour. On that same tour, you will also visit the lighthouse and museum, ‘Het Oude Raadhuis’.
- 2x coffee/tea with assorted pastries
- Entrance to the gardens
- Standard lunch
Different kinds of bread, cold cuts, cheese, sweets and 2 cups of coffee or tea
- Gift wrapped Orchid flower
- A guided tour through narrow alleys (Ginkies), a visit to the lighthouse, and to the museum ‘Het Oude Raadhuis’
Price per Person:
15 - 24 persons: 44,85 Euro
25 - 59 persons: 43,51 Euro
60 - 99 persons: 41,68 Euro
100 - 149 persons: 40,84 Euro
Exceeding 149 persons: Price on request
* This group package can only be booked for groups of 15 or more persons.
* Do you prefer a hot meal or a luxury lunch instead of the standard cold meal? This package can be fully tailored to your preferences. Click here suggested options and individual prices.
Tourist Info Urk
8321 EP Urk
You must make reservations for this combination package. You can do so via email@example.com or +31 - (0)527 - 20 28 75 (stating your address information, telephone number, date of visit, and the number of persons).