In the morning, your group will visit the Orchideeën Hoeve, where you will be served the ‘Coffee Time’ package. Upon arrival at the Orchideeën Hoeve, you will be welcomed with coffee or tea and fresh pastries from the bakery. Next, you will visit the gardens unaccompanied, including the Orchid Garden, the Butterfly Garden, and the ‘Suspended’ Flower Garden. An extensive cold meal will be waiting for you at the cosy greenhouse restaurant once you exit the gardens. All visitors will receive a gift-wrapped orchid at their departure.
After lunch, you will depart for the ‘Venice’ of the Netherlands unaccompanied. You will embark on a covered excursion vessel at the restaurant De Grachthof for a one-hour cruise. You also have the option of spending two hours sailing a small electric boat (maximum five persons per boat). The cruise will sail over the canals of Giethoorn, under the typical little bridges, giving you a wonderful vantage from which to see the magnificent landscape typifying the region. Your excursion through Giethoorn can be concluded in the restaurant De Grachthof, where you can share your experiences while savouring up to two refreshments.
- 2x coffee/tea with assorted pastries
- Entrance to the gardens
- Standard lunch
Different kinds of bread, cold cuts, cheese,sweets and 2 cups of coffee or tea
- Gift wrapped Orchid flower
- 1 hour boat trip with a guide or you can go by yourself and take a 2 hour boat trip in a small motorized boat
- 2 drinks will be provided per person (at the restaurant)
Price per Person:
10 - 24 persons: 47,75 Euro
25 - 59 persons: 44,41 Euro
60 - 99 persons: 43,56 Euro
100 - 149 persons: 42,72 Euro
Exceeding 149 persons: Price on request
* This group package can only be booked for groups of 10 or more persons.
* Do you prefer a hot meal or a luxury lunch instead of the standard cold meal? This package can be fully tailored to your preferences. Click here suggested options and individual prices.
Address of the boathouse/restaurant:
Restaurant De Grachthof
8355 BT Giethoorn
You must make reservations for this combination package. You can do so via firstname.lastname@example.org or +31 - (0)527 - 20 28 75 (stating your address information, telephone number, date of visit, and the number of persons).