In the morning, your group will visit the Orchideeën Hoeve, where you will be served the ‘Coffee break’ package. Upon arrival at the Orchideeën Hoeve, you will be welcomed with coffee or tea and fresh pastries from the bakery. Next, you will visit the gardens unaccompanied, including the Orchid Garden, the Butterfly Garden, and the ‘Suspended’ Flower Garden. An extensive cold meal will be waiting for you at the cosy greenhouse restaurant once you exit the gardens. All visitors will receive a gift-wrapped orchid at their departure.
Batavialand brings our fight against the water to life - the land reclamations and dike construction - as well as overseas trade, and the specialist knowledge exported by the Netherlands. You can have your group choose from a visit to the museum of Flevoland’s history or a tour of the shipyard including a visit to the artisanal workshops, the reconstruction of the Dutch East India Company vessel ‘Batavia’, and the construction of a typical eventeenth century Zuiderzee supply vessel.
- 2x coffee/tea with assorted pastries
- Entrance to the gardens
- Standard lunch
Different kinds of bread, cold cuts, cheese, sweets and 2 cups of coffee or tea
- Gift wrapped Orchid flower
- Guided tour of the Batavia shipyard or a visit to the museum
- 1 cup of coffee/tea with ‘VOC koek’ (a traditional cookie)
Price per Person:
15 - 24 persons: 42,05 Euro
25 - 59 persons: 41,23 Euro
60 - 99 persons: 40,41 Euro
100 - 149 persons: 39,58 Euro
Exceeding 149 persons: Price on request
* This group package can only be booked for groups of 15 or more persons.
* Do you prefer a hot meal or a luxury lunch instead of the standard cold meal? This package can be fully tailored to your preferences. Click here suggested options and individual prices.
Address of the Batavia :
8200 AC Lelystad
You must make reservations for this combination package. You can do so via firstname.lastname@example.org or +31 - (0)527 - 20 28 75 (stating your address information, telephone number, date of visit, and the number of persons).